Our team offers a full range of cosmetic dentistry treatments at our Chino, CA practice. Whether you are looking for a minor adjustment, or you are seeking a full smile transformation, we can find a procedure to meet your particular goals. At Value Dental Centers Chino, our team has artistic approach and an eye for aesthetics. We can provide beautiful final results that match the rest of your smile and your overall appearance. Before beginning treatment, we will conduct a complete exam. We will also plan a fully customized procedure, and we will explain our affordable financing options.
Are You a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Because we offer such a diverse range of treatments, we can correct many types of aesthetic flaws. If you are struggling with any of the following concerns, you may be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry:
- Intrinsic or extrinsic dental stains
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Misalignment, including crooked, overlapping, gapped, tipped, or rotated teeth
- Unusually shaped teeth
- Disproportionately sized teeth
- Worn or uneven edges
To determine your candidacy, your dentist will evaluate your overall oral health. Decay and gum disease may affect your candidacy for certain treatments, such as porcelain veneers. However, we will first provide restorative treatment. Then we will recommend a suitable cosmetic option to improve the look of your smile.
Cosmetic Treatments at Value Dental Centers Chino
At your consultation, your dentist will also explain your various treatment options. These include:
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are one of the most popular options because they can fully transform your smile. These thin porcelain casings will go all the way over the front of your teeth. They can reshape your teeth and cover many types of surface blemishes. We use state-of-the-art porcelain for a realistic color and sparkle.
- Teeth whitening: Our in-office and take-home whitening can significantly reduce dental stains, giving you a smile that is several shades lighter. Both options are highly effective and much safer than do-it-yourself versions found at the drugstore.
- Dental bonding and contouring: Bonding and contouring are conservative treatments that typically do not require local anesthesia. To perform bonding, your dentist will apply composite resin to your teeth, using the material to conceal blemishes and structural irregularities. During contouring, he or she will trim off a tiny layer of enamel to reshape or resize your teeth.
- Invisalign®: Clear Invisalign® aligners can straighten your teeth without the hassle or discomfort associated with traditional metal braces. Your aligners will be custom-made from impressions of your teeth, and they will exert a gentle force to gradually straighten your smile. Invisalign® is suitable for both teens and adults.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
All of our treatments can dramatically improve the look of your smile. In turn, your enhanced grin can draw attention to your other facial features and help you look years younger. Along with an improved smile, you could also enjoy a heightened sense of self-assurance. You may feel much more confident smiling and talking in front of others. You may be more willing to enter into new social situations or to take on more visible leadership roles at work.
Financing Your Cosmetic Treatment
Cosmetic treatment is not usually covered by insurance, but a beautiful smile can still fit within your budget. At Value Dental Centers Chino, we offer an Easy Payment Program with affordable installments. We also have relationships with a number of third-party lenders offering a range of repayment programs. At your first consultation, our office team will explain these various options. Then they will help you find a financing solution that works for you.
Book a Consultation
To learn more about our treatments and to find out which procedure may be right for you, contact Value Dental Centers Chino today.